TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS
- In order to be fair to everyone, we will not hold dates for anyone until a deposit is received.
- For Murder Mystery Packages, a €100 deposit will ‘hold the date’, and the balance of the deposit (€20 per person non-refundable) is required within 10 days.
- For M/M Game & Facilitator Only Package: 25% non refundable deposit is required
- Murder Mystery Packages: Cancelled events, or individuals who cancel their place, will forfeit their €20/per person deposit.
- Murder Mystery Game & Facilitator Only: If event is cancelled within three weeks of the event date, the 25% non-refundable deposit is forfeited. For cancellation prior to this time – the deposit may be used against another date no later than six months from the original event date. (The deposit can also be used towards accommodation in our Foxford Lodge; Railway Cottages (self-catering); or against our Relax With Watercolour Art Workshops or Merchandise within six months from the cancelled event date)
The ‘more the merrier’ saying is true with Murder Mystery games! The larger the group, the more fun involved. Prices quoted are for groups of 12+ people. We reserve the right to combine groups of less than 12 people with another group(s) for the Murder Mystery Game.
If, however, a group of less than 12 people prefer their own game, this can be accommodated at an agreed rate.
For Murder Mystery Game & Facilitator only; one facilitator is required for groups of up to 40 people. Groups greater than 40 people require a second facilitator. To ensure and enjoyable event for everyone, a game will not proceed for groups where over 40 people arrive when only 1 facilitator has been booked.
Note: Terms & conditions may change, be altered or amended without notice.